Saturday 27 July 2019

Walking the Essex way

Oh my goodness I have been melting! It has been so uncomfortable! Temperatures reaching top notch. I was dripping non stop, but thank God it has cooled a little yesterday we had rain all day and now I can move without turning into a water feature haha!!!
Hubby is in his element he loves the heat and when I complain that am too hot he answers lovely.
We had our little darling to stay with us for a couple of days so Hubby took us to the seaside oh what a torture having to stay there and look happy, off course they loved every minute but boy, was I glad when we came home.
Today feels a little cooler I hope the rain will stay away the garden has had a good drink so now what we need now is a little sunshine not too hot mind! Just a little Haaha.
Soon will be blackberry season looking forward to making the Jam, I supply my daughter and some friends with the jams and marmalade that I make, always have a larder full of preserves jams marmalade and Chutneys. They come useful at Christmas when I parcel them as presents.



me useful at Christmas when I parcel them for presents.

No comments: