Monday 3 January 2022

Same old same old

 

Here we are two years have gone by and Covid still here and it has no intention of moving on! we are still living through it like a film  in slow motion. Christmas was spent with my girls and to be honest it all felt a little flat not much joy to be had, we had dinner and even had a little drink but there was no laughter even Hubby was not in his best form usually his the one who makes the most noise.



 

We are thinking of going to the Homeland it has been quite a while since my last visit hopefully we'll make it this year. Was hopping that 2022 was going to bring good news but this Virus that keeps changing just doesn't want to move on, so we just keep going hopping that we and our family keep safe.


 

Living in a small village does help we have no crowds and the countryside is very close by, most mornings I walk down the road and follow one of the many footpaths that we are lucky to have close by.... I can walk for miles and not see anyone I find myself relaxing, and for a little while one can almost forget that our world is being devastated by a silent enemy.


     

No comments: