Thursday 15 September 2016

Broken bones

16 day's....Yes am still counting....My girls pop in for a bit, and Jennifer bless her left the vegetables for our dinner ready for Hubby to cook, today were having tuna steaks which Hubby cooked with my guidance it tasted really nice. Oh! also had a glass of wine, naughty me..
Now unwinding with a new book I did finish the book I was reading at last..

The weather has been amazing today a beautiful bright sunny day, a great day to be out exploring the countryside or working in the garden all the things that I love, but its not going to happen for a while yet. I know that I have to be patient and wait, but its so hard and my butt is getting numb from all this seating. I am crap using the crutches and I do try to move around, but yesterday on my way to go upstairs I take a tumble and fell of my crutches and banged my head, hubby runs to me and he say's how did that happen, annoyed with myself I say if I knew that, It would not have happened LOL.

All I know is that I have a massive bump on my head, when I woke up next day the bump has gone but it still sore. Now hubby wont let me move unless his there at hand.
He brought me breakfast in bed, to be fair he has been doing that since I fractured my leg, and then he helps me to bathroom and going down the stairs, am getting quite good at sliding down the stairs, when I say sliding I really mean moving from step to step on my butt. But am still not very good with the bloody crutches, I just about manage to hop to the bathroom or the kitchen but not for very long, because I am putting all the wait on my arms they ache like hell.

Since I've broken my leg nothing much has changed, still hopping around or should say wobbling around....Have had my noose in a new book, I was enthralled from the beginning loving every word and every chapter so much that I don't have much of a memory about yesterday.
Except I got up, washed ate, Oh my babies popped in to make sure I was alright, and then just kept reading I could not put the book down thoroughly enjoyed every single word.

Yesterday I did not think much about the open fields in Essex way...


















No comments: