Friday 21 April 2017

Walking the Essex way

I feel that I am very lucky to live in this lovely corner of Essex.... My little corner of paradise with the beautiful countryside right by my doorstep....
The countryside is humming with life, the birds dashing in and out of nests feeding their young or building their nests, the trees being dressed with their green clothing. And the hedges bursting with buds.... The blue bells in the woods Early purple orchids and many more!

Nature never ceases to amaze me... This week my friend and I walked to the woods and there we found a carpet of blue bells, Anemones, primrose and the beautiful purple orchid.... I was enthralled by all that nature was offering it even gave me Goosebumps. I felt like Alice in wonderland....Oh my oh my....









     

No comments: