Wednesday 15 April 2020

Walking the Essex way



As we all know we are going through a very difficult time!
Family's being kept apart and not able to see friends up close! Today am afraid that am feeling a little sorry for myself!
I woke up with this heavy load on my shoulders! Love the outdoors but today could not motivate myself to go on one of my walks I feel like we are on a dark tunnel looking for that elusive light!

The news that are on at all times is so depressing and even though Hubby and I have isolated ourselves I still don't feel safe, I fear for my girls are they safe? My little darling I have not seen her for such a long time and it hurts so much.

Sunday I had a walk to bradwell to the woods, hoping to see the blue bells and what a sight awaited me, that made my day I came home energized and feeling quite positive!
And yesterday! I walked all the way to the All Saint's Church at Cressing the yellow of the rape felt like a ray of hope that all is going to be well....


But today things don't look so good at least not for me! Am hoping that as the day goes on that i'll feel a bit more like my old self.


Take care
stay safe
stay at home
A virtual hug to you all.



Blue bells

Blue bell wood

No comments: