Friday 3 June 2016

Walking the Essex way

The weather has been pants this week but still managed to have a  few walks... Paula and I had a look at our favorite lake, hopping to see some new life and we were not disappointed, three new cygnets swimming along with the proud parents, last year they only had one and the year before they had seven lost two and were left with five..

I love watching life at the lake and in general the countryside is one awesome place to be, I think Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons, Hope that I am able to walk the footpaths for ever that is on of my favorite past times...







2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Ana - lovely walking area ... the weather has been awful I quite agree - perhaps we'll get some warmer times this coming week - cheers Hilary

ana said...

Thank you for your comment Hilary..... Take care.Ana