Tuesday 14 June 2016

Walking the Essex way

The walking today was aborted...I did meet up with Paula and as we took the footpath the heavens decided to open so unfortunally we headed back home, better luck tomorrow I hope!.

The weather is warming up but its very wet underfoot, yesterday  we arrived home looking like drowned rats trousers all the way up to the knees very wet indeed...Yesterday we were talking about us always getting and I was wondering if that was the reason why am suffering with a very achy knee.

I think that I may have to go visit the quack....When I get back from Barcelona... Yes I am going there for a few days with my daughter for her birthday really looking forward to it, Hubby would not go he likes to spend his holidays in the homeland< I on the other hand like to see a little more of this wonderful world that we live in....

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Ana - enjoy the trip ... and hope it stays dry! Cheers Hilary