Friday 31 May 2019

Walking the Essesx way

Once again we have another weekend glad that the weather has started to warm up the garden is loving it! and so am I.
Tomorrow is my baby birthday I still think of my girls as my baby's even though she'll be 43 wanted to have them for lunch but they have other plans. So it will be just hubby and I! Daughter number two had lunch with us last Sunday with her boyfriend we had a bq but the weather was not warm enough to eat outside so we cooked and ate indoors.
If it was up to me I would have them here every Sunday. My little darling is growing so fast hard to believe that she's 6 years old now!!!!!  Oh well I suppose we will have plenty more days to get together I love to be surrounded by my family and friends.
This is my garden waiting to be used and for the laughter to start.....

 

No comments: