Thursday 3 November 2016

Madeira

This holiday has been a little different, had a lot of rest and did a lot of reading I feel that the little grey cells have been through the ringer... Have missed walking down to the promenade to see the sunrise, and the odd walk to the levada, also missed entertaining, having friends round, but it hasn't been to bad I still managed to hobble around and with hubby's help and  the help of my new friends I still managed to get down to the seafront....

Now its getting near to going home, seven more day's and I'll be seeing my babies and my little darling, I really miss them, also miss my house.
Am hopping that it won't be long for me to restart my walks through the footpaths of Essex way with my walking buddy Paula. My foot is getting better but I find that still not strong enough yet.





2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Ana - well done ... glad you're getting around a bit - enjoy these last few days on the island ... cheers Hilary

ana said...

Hi Hilary, Thank you. yes am getting better slowly, am hopping for a little walk soon.
Take care...Ana