Tuesday 26 September 2017

Walking the Essex way

So after a couple of weeks in Portugal for a little get together with the family, I find myself back to the old routine! Although I don't see my little darling as often now that she's at school,  and am glad to say she's loving it.
As I said Hubby and I had a few day's in the old country we stayed at my big brothers house such a warm welcome I feel sorry that we left so long to visit! We were taken about to some lovely places and his family so lovely they took us to their hearts, love them to pieces....

Now I find myself once again walking the Essex way I must say the scenery is quite different but very pleasing to the eye, at least its a little cooler, am really looking forward to the changes!!! I just love Autumn...
Marina in Cascais

The family in Mafra

Mafra old Palace 












No comments: