Sunday 17 November 2019

My home at walking the Essex way


Sunday is family day.
My girls are coming for lunch, well I mean Jennifer her husband Ian and my little darling Jaylee.
Miacarla and her bow is away for the weekend. Must not forget my Sis she's here too.
I haven't been able to entertain of late, since we started this building lark it'll be nice when it's all finished of course the extra rooms will be lovely specially the bathroom but it has been very stressful the shower room took longer to sort out than the actual build.
But that light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.
In the mean time hubby is working in the garden rebuilding the lean to and soon we'll be able to replace the garden furniture under cover. Then that only leaves the garden to be sorted but that'll have to wait until the spring.
So today's lunch is a well deserved distraction from all of the upheaval of the past couple months.
Hopefully my next post will all be finished fingers crossed!!!! 
Comments
Write a comment...

No comments: