Thursday 6 October 2016

Broken bones

Now am getting to the stage that even with the reading that I love, life is getting to boring, I think its because the book that I started yesterday am finding it a bore, not my type of book...
Jennifer and my little darling, came round per usual and so did Miacarla, one feels so useless to have to relay on the them for everything....Feeling sorry for myself I know!

This is the time of the year when I should start sorting the plants for the winter, like lifting them and putting them to bed protecting them from the cold winter months.
Its going to be fun giving instructions to hubby on how to, Oh joy can't wait....

Am really looking forward to having the dam thing off.
But even so, the walks will still have to wait... But there is a light and end of tunnel...

 

2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Glad you're healing Ana - cheers Hilary

ana said...

Yes getting there... Thank you Hilary..