Sunday 2 October 2016

Broken bones

It's getting near for when I'll have my life back. have felt so isolated here shut in! If it wasn't for the odd visit and my girls and my little darling I would've gone insane. Also a good supply of books has helped.... Hubby has been really good, although he does a lot of moaning when he can't find something, LOL his not a very patient of men, He complains that I have too many saucepans or too many frying pans to many baking tray's, too much food in the cupboards etc etc....

Because its that time of the year when I start putting the plants to bed for the winter, and I have been unable to walk so that's another job that he needs to do, so the moaning starts again, I have to many plant pots why do I need all of this plants! we are getting to old for this!!!! so he says..

So the only thing that is keeping me sane, is my little darling she always puts a smile on my face, I miss taking my little darling to the park and play hid and seek....Her little voice saying ((Vavo we play hide and seek)) I count you hide! And the laughter when she finds me, and Jennifer and Jaylee on the slide and the horsy like she calls it and her trying to climb the wall, this are the things that am looking forward to with great anticipation....

Still wishing I was out there walking the footpaths of Essex way...


No comments: