Thursday 11 May 2017

Walking the Essex way

It has been a while since my last posting, but my friend and I are still doing our early morning walks. We walk through the seasons come rain or shine, some day's we walk for a couple of hours but there is day's that we over do it a little and go for the burn, crazy I know but once we get going we just have to see what is further on, like my friend say's its an adventure!

On Tuesday we take a different route and of course we had to see were it led to so we kept going and 5 hours later we arrive home dragging our feet, but feeling great because we found another interesting footpath... Wednesday we just took it easy and only walked for three hours. The insects are buzzing and the light is getting better....Now not able to walk until Monday...




No comments: