Friday 26 May 2017

Walking the Essex way

My goodness we are at the end of May and the weather really has surprised us. Sis and her beloved has come to spend a few days in Essex way.
It has been a long time since they were last here, they were supposed to have come for a visit last summer but I broke my leg, so it all had to be cancelled but now here we are all again my other Sis Elsa also joined us and it has been lovely to get together.

Yesterday my girls and my little darling came over to say hello to the aunties, We had lunch in the garden it was so lovely to have the house full of chatter and laughter, it took me back to my childhood when we were young in my Madeira and living at home, a home that was so full of music and love and that's just how it felt yesterday when we were all talking sometimes a little to loud at times with all the excitement.

I will miss them when they go back home to Dorset. Next time it'll be our turn to visit them, always love going down to Dorset the walks along the Jurassic are amazing....
Sis Connie right and I on left a few moons ago

My garden

Add caption

No comments: