Tuesday 3 September 2019

Walking the Essex way


Good morning my World!
Looks like we are not walking this morning my friend Paula just informed me that it is raining. 
I got up at 4.30am and did not look out so did not know that we had the wet stuff. 
The garden needs it so it is a bonus I don't need to go water my thirsty garden, but not so good for the workmen, hope that it's not going to hinder the construction!
We have been waiting for the build for far too long I think two years is a long time, and the last 8 months has been very confusing lol, we thought an alteration to the plans had been put through but on checking at the council nothing had go through!
So now we find ourselves that if we want it built sooner rather than later we have to go with the original plans!
We have found a builder lucky for us he lives two doors down from us! himself had an extencion built, and thank god he sorted it all out for us with the council!!!!! Now am looking forward to more spacious living and to have my garden back again.





No comments: