Friday 10 April 2020

Walking the Essex way




Am running out of ideas I do my walks, cook breakfast for hubby clean the house cook dinner and do a little gardening, potting up or trying to since I have run out of flower pots lol.
I have plants that need bigger pots, but garden centers are closed so no can do!
I did ask my next door neighbour if he had any empty flower pots that he did not need in desperation! But bless him he only had a couple I have been emptying the flower pots that did not look so good, but I cannot bring myself to discard them until am sure that they are dead! If they have a bit of green they still have a chance to pull through.
Today its going to be something on the same lines same old same old!!! minus the walk.
I have been up since 4am I can feel that its going to be a long day the only good thing about it is going to be nice and warm.
It's Easter weekend but it feels strange not having family round! No laughter no hugs no set dinner table with all the finery!!!
Feeling sorry for myself? You bet! I want my life back I want to be surrounded by my family and friends I miss my little darling my daughters miss you all so much I need hugs........
Happy Easter to you all and lets hope that soon we will be reunited with our loved ones but in the mean time..
Stay safe and stay at home.
Hugs from us here at Essex way


No comments: