Tuesday 7 April 2020

Walking the Essex way




Hope you not too bored! I know this is a nightmare that we are going through,but keep faith that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
On a day like this with beautiful sunshine! it is hard to believe that our world is so sick that a lot of people are losing their lives!!!! Family's not able to say a proper goodbye to their loved ones my heart goes to them!
Our NHS are doing a brilliant job, and I for one feel that myself and my family are very grateful for the work that the brave nurses and Doctor's are doing! This terrible virus that is ahead of us all!!! We all have a job to do! Stay home!
A big thank you to all the nurses, doctors and everyone that is out there making sure that we are all safe.
And for the rest of us it is our duty to stay home to make sure that this awful virus gets outed.
Do take care
Stay safe

No comments: