Sunday 29 April 2018

Walking the Essex way

Woken up feeling dejected! With so many people around me, how can I feel so lonely? This feeling weighing on my heart that I am missing something in my life because at times, I feel like crying but then I remember the good times and it is bearable to go on living with what I have and not wish for the moon.

Am still looking for that light at the end of the tunnel.
Since the death of my sister, our lives and family have changed, but not for the better, I feel that not only have I lost my other half but also lost the family that I loved so much.
We were so happy! or at least I thought we were, and then I lost another Sister she just decided that she did not need me in her life and without an explanation, she left me wondering what I had done wrong! She says that she has all that she needs with her daughters and grandchildren I feel so sad I have lost so much.
But am so blessed with my girls and my little darling, also still have the rest of the family talking to each other, so I should be thankful and not wish for the moon.


No comments: