Monday 28 October 2019

Walking the Essex way



Good morning my World! Another day another early awakening!
I wonder what the day will bring plumbing, I hope so!
Walking I don't think so!
Don't you just hate when things doesn't go the way you imagine it should. 
Hubby has been away for a few days, thank goodness he'll be home soon and take over this build thingy I am truly drained.
My house is covered in dust, my once beautiful garden is looking a right disaster I could just cry!
I know that once it's all finished I'll have more spacious living, and am sure that my garden will survive, but it breaks my heart when I look out and see all my plant pots huddled in one corner waiting for it all to be finished and to be displayed once again to all it's glory! Oh I cannot wait to have my garden back.
Have a lovely day my friends I wish that mine will be a good one too.


No comments: