Saturday 5 October 2019

Walking the Essex way


Good morning my beautiful World!
We live in a world full of misery but I think that our world is what we make for ourselves! If one is happy and satisfied with ones lot it is a wonderful world, and am lucky enough to have a loving family and wonderful friends yes there is a few hiccups here and there, but who hasn't?
So I say good morning my beautiful World! Because that is how I feel about mine.
I could not ask for better daughters and my little darling although not so little anymore are my world, hubby keeps us all well grounded with advice and his funny antics so life is good...Must not forget my friend Paula keeps me company walking through the countryside, haha we do have a lot of fun and much laughter.
Have a wonderful Sunday
Hugs from Essex way



No comments: