Monday 14 October 2019

Walking the Essex way


Good morning
Yes i am awake and have been since 4am, I wonder what the day will bring more rain! I hope not
nothing worse when one has building works and never stops raining.
fortunately its indoor work now, that needs attention like the water works in the shower room and the porcelain fitted. Oh am really looking forward when all is done and the mess gone, having my garden back like it used to be.
Our builder Deghan has been fantastic and the build work has progressed really well, very lucky with the workmen too specially Steve lovely man!
Looking forward when its all done! Have not had my usual morning walks with my friend and i really need to be out there enjoying the countryside.
Had a meander through our local park on Sunday of course I had my camera with me.







No comments: