Friday 9 September 2016

Broken bones

It has been thirteen days since I've broken my foot still hobbling around Hubby and the girls are doing a great job looking after me although the house is getting very dusty no one seems to know where the dusters are! Do you think I am feeling ungrateful after all they are looking after me well...

Anyway I get up with hubby's help get washed and dressed, eat my breakfast fresh fruit and yoghurt and my usual cup of coffee, then I get helped down the stairs, another saga with hubby giving instructions how to do it lol...I said to him that Jennifer when she got here was going to put washing on, but he say's I'll do it! And there I was in the kitchen on my crutches giving him instructions on how to put washing on, when Jennifer and my little darling arrived...

After saying hello Vavo! and seeing that the door to the garden was open she makes a dash for the garden and that's where she stay's for the best part of the day. She loves being in the garden following Vovo around and watering the pots with her little watering can, from time to time she comes to the door and say's that she has seen the frogs in the pond and keeps calling Mummy come in the garden, even at lunch time she picks her plate and say's, am eating in the garden bless her....
Some children love games and computers not little Jaylee she loves being out running around out in the open air a lot more healthier than being stuck in front of a box polluting their minds....

My Sister Elsa arrives with her son Nigel he walks in limping and I say oh no not another cripple!...Apparently he has a trapped nerve bless him it had been quite a while since I had seen him Unfortunally his marriage broke down and he now lives in Brighton with his new partner such a shame when this happens but that's life I suppose I wish him all the best....We all have a chat and a laugh to...  Jennifer makes sandwiches for everyone even for me, no salad for me today I said that I fancied one two.... thoroughly enjoyed it, its been 13 days since I had any carbs I even had a ring doughnut that Elsa brought naughty but nice.... It was lovely to have company..

Today is Mia's turn to cook for me even tough she was at work all day she wanted to do her bit, bless her! And since we have loads of courgette in garden getting to big she does her (((Ready Steady Cook))) Dinner.... I must say she has surprised me! it was delicious...Then she gets helps me upstairs gets me ready for bed bottle of water and all.... and of she goes to meet her friends today is cinema day. Am feeling loved...

Still missing my walks of course...But I have to be content just looking at my garden for which like Jaylee I l;ove...
My garden with blowsy Daytura

My Japanese maple corner

Bottom of the garden and another maple

my little darling


No comments: